Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm Dave Robinson and I'm running for Congressional District 12 in Texas currently held by Republican Kay Granger. Kay has shown herself to be an enemy of the middle class voting lockstep with the Republicans in the House to do everything she can to prevent the Obama administration from enacting legislation designed to promote and provide middle class jobs.  I'm running against her to give the voters in District 12 a choice between the same old failed policies that got us into this economic mess and the new, positive direction of the Obama administration. Any questions, ask. Right now I'm in Massachusetts helping my 92 year old dad make it from one day to the next. I hope to be back in Texas by the primaries, but cannot say for sure at this point. Family comes first. What I do need is money to keep my campaign going. If you support the Obama administration and abhor the obstructionist policies of the Republicans in Congress. Please visit my website and contribute to my campaign. www.daverobinsonforcongress.org

No comments:

Post a Comment